Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 164.395 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 377,712 Franc (2,298TL) in İskenderun.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)