Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 140.670 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 428,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 311,897 Franc (2,217TL) in İskenderun.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)