Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 155.651 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 429,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 413,393 Franc (2,656TL) in İskenderun.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Jalandhar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)