Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 143.318 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 471,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 342,960 Franc (2,393TL) in İskenderun.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)