Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01688 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 378,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 249,802 Franc (﷼ 14,802,386) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)