Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01415 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 33% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 264,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 175,574 Franc (﷼ 12,408,438) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $661 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)