Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 814.702 XOF / JOD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 4% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 928,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 890,639 Franc (Dinar 1,093) in Irbid.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €200 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alor Star costs RM500 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Augsburg costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (25 minutes ago)