Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 753.418 XOF / JOD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 727,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 640,887 Franc (Dinar 851) in Irbid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$0.53 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 2 hours ago)