Cost of living comparison between Iranshahr, Iran and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01912 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 47% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,030,555 Franc (﷼ 53,904,086) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)