Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 163.412 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 648,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 474,151 Franc (S/. 2,902) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 30,495 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (43 minutes ago)