Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 166.426 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 618,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 453,294 Franc (S/. 2,724) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rijeka costs 360 kn (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koblenz costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 15,000,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 4,000,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)