Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.928 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,859,709 Franc (CH$2,002,918) in Iquique.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,683 (about 1 hour ago)