Cost of living comparison between Iquique, Chile and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.924 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,059 Franc (CH$4,392) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)