Cost of living comparison between Iquique, Chile and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.917 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,701 Franc (CH$2,946) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jinju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)