Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.429 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 973,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 856,682 Franc (€1,305) in Ioannina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $555 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 100,000,000,000,000 Birr (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)