Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 649.117 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,180,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,915,937 Franc (€2,952) in Innsbruck.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $8,132 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $169 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Chemnitz costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Münster costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)