Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.483 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,847,319 Franc (€2,818) in Innsbruck.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)