Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.814 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,100,135 Franc (€3,193) in Innsbruck.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (10 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)