Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 672.419 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,130,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,918,746 Franc (€2,853) in Innsbruck.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Stoke-on-Trent costs £860 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)