Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 656.191 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,684,929 Franc (€2,568) in Ingolstadt.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)