Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.081 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 373,842 Franc (₨41,167) in Indore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)