Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.305 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 581,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 445,345 Franc (₨53,622) in Indore.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)