Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.516 XOF / NGN *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 33% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,120,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,086,268 Franc (1,376,162 ₦) in Ilorin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)