Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.496 XOF / NGN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 32% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,210,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,177,326 Franc (1,455,632 ₦) in Ilorin.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 12,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $56 (25 minutes ago)