Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.968 XOF / NGN *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 33% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,574,590 Franc (800,290 ₦) in Ilorin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (33 minutes ago)