Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.634 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 493,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 348,068 Franc (Php32,733) in Iloilo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)