Cost of living in Ilmenau, Germany compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.569 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilmenau (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,132,016 Franc (€1,727) in Ilmenau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,060,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (7 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (24 minutes ago)