Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01904 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 48% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 204,075 Franc (﷼ 10,720,617) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)