Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01614 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 41% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 422,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 246,922 Franc (﷼ 15,296,065) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)