Cost of living comparison between Ichikawa, Japan and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 5.794 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 31% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,572 Franc (¥444) in Ichikawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (37 minutes ago)