Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.959 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 33% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,908 Franc (¥788) in Ichikawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (40 minutes ago)