Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 170.962 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 576,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 433,143 Franc (S/. 2,534) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)