Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 179.060 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,387 Franc (S/. 13) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)