Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 170.299 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 634,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 474,605 Franc (S/. 2,787) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 700,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)