Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 179.487 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 616,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 470,045 Franc (S/. 2,619) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €450 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Arequipa costs S/. 9 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)