Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21157 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 285,175 Franc (COL$1,347,887) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U700 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)