Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18617 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 620,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 448,376 Franc (COL$2,408,405) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 3 hours ago)