Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19532 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 654,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 507,285 Franc (COL$2,597,189) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)