Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.825 XOF / NGN *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,610,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,910,573 Franc (1,046,978 ₦) in Ibadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)