Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.969 XOF / NGN *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 335,497 Franc (170,363 ₦) in Ibadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (23 minutes ago)