Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 145.595 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 305,667 Franc (2,099 lei) in Iasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 2 hours ago)