Cost of living comparison between Hyderabad, India and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,894 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.029 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (India) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 245,395 Franc (₨27,178) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)