Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.983 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 32% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 203,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 138,883 Franc (E£ 4,632) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,550 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)