Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.715 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 4,553 Franc (E£ 144) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)