Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.777 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 258,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 179,313 Franc (E£ 5,471) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (44 minutes ago)