Cost of living comparison between Hurghada, Egypt and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 35.174 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 34% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 259,616 Franc (E£ 7,381) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)