Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama, United States compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 543.380 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,950,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,534,534 Franc ($2,824) in Huntsville, Alabama.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)