Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.260 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 774,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 593,814 Franc (元7,132) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)