Cost of living comparison between Huizhou, China and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 89.269 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 361,649 Franc (元4,051) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)