Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 76.428 XOF / GTQ
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,500,000 Franc (Q19,626) in Huehuetenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (about 1 hour ago)