Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 78.901 XOF / GTQ
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,530,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,530,000 Franc (Q19,391) in Huehuetenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $19,070 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$20 (31 minutes ago)