Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.112 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 577,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 455,058 Franc (S/. 2,644) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (28 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)