Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.107 XOF / TWD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 942,560 Franc (52,055 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 908,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 3 hours ago)