Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.546 XOF / TWD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 6% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,063,545 Franc (105,573 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)