Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.918 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,690,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,037,657 Franc (120,440 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (43 minutes ago)