Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.411 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,869,837 Franc (113,936 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)