Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 273.241 XOF / BYN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 307,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 215,263 Franc (788 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 2 hours ago)