Cost of living in Howrah, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.001 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Howrah (India) is 37% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 248,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 157,313 Franc (₨17,478) in Howrah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)