Cost of living in Howrah, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.884 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Howrah (India) is 36% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 288,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 185,196 Franc (₨20,847) in Howrah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)