Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.294 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,550,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,136,159 Franc (kr24,194) in Horsens.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (33 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (about 2 hours ago)