Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.465 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,220,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,855,342 Franc (kr21,212) in Horsens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)