Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,859 prices entered by 346 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 555.430 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 4,427,748 Franc ($7,972) in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)