Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.764 XOF / SBD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,520,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,100,718 Franc (30,550 SI$) in Honiara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)