Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,873 prices entered by 325 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.487 XOF / HKD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,718,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 10,337,639 Franc (HK$136,946) in Hong Kong.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)