Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,615 prices entered by 288 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.912 XOF / HKD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,718,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 10,476,792 Franc (HK$131,105) in Hong Kong.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)