Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,744 prices entered by 366 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.889 XOF / HKD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,340,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 8,137,442 Franc (HK$113,195) in Hong Kong.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)