Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 285.183 XOF / BYN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 32% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 260,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 175,877 Franc (617 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (34 minutes ago)