Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 279.728 XOF / BYN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 31% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 273,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 188,310 Franc (673 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)