Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02936 XOF / BYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 32% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 258,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 175,536 Franc (5,979,634 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)