Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.202 XOF / SYP *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 37% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 50,923 Franc (42,365 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (about 1 hour ago)