Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.035 XOF / SYP *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 35% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 42,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 27,243 Franc (26,322 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (42 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)