Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.203 XOF / SYP *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 37% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 47,278 Franc (39,284 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 3 hours ago)