Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.170 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 384,039 Franc (元4,356) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)