Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.272 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 801,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 638,997 Franc (元7,862) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)