Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.705 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 751,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 599,245 Franc (元7,159) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)