Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 88.593 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 318,346 Franc (元3,593) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)