Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 418.297 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,730,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,277,676 Franc (AU$5,445) in Hobart.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)