Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 467.373 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,395,822 Franc (AU$2,987) in Hobart.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $600 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campinas costs R$ 3.99 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (15 minutes ago)