Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 444.781 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,830,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,464,591 Franc (AU$5,541) in Hobart.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €58 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)