Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 465.812 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,397,750 Franc (AU$3,001) in Hobart.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)