Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.076 XOF / GHS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 55% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,168,248 Franc (GH₵17,908) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)