Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.101 XOF / GHS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 55% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,927,260 Franc (GH₵15,915) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,240,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)