Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 122.423 XOF / GHS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 59% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,905,868 Franc (GH₵15,568) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,200,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Conakry costs 18,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)