Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 131.045 XOF / GHS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 66% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,572,289 Franc (GH₵19,629) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,550,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $14 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $610 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Marta costs COL$1,600 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $470,184 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (32 minutes ago)