Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.139 XOF / GHS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 55% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,908,944 Franc (GH₵16,159) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,230,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (42 minutes ago)