Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 145.123 XOF / GHS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 78% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,610,405 Franc (GH₵24,878) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)