Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02454 XOF / VND
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,920,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,370,728 Franc (55,853,197 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)