Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 707 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02740 XOF / VND
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,393,868 Franc (50,873,601 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)