Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 5.474 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 8,285,476 Franc (¥1,513,475) in Himeji.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (31 minutes ago)