Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 151.080 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,690,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,561,096 Franc (23,571 ₪) in Herzliya.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)