Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 168.360 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,380,794 Franc (14,141 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 2 hours ago)