Cost of living comparison between Herzliya, Israel and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 156.922 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,348,879 Franc (14,968 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)