Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.278 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 864,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 798,765 Franc (€1,219) in Heraklion.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tilburg costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)