Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.053 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 843,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 778,531 Franc (€1,198) in Heraklion.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)