Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.335 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,360,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,360,000 Franc (元15,572) in Hengyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)