Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 916 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 657.873 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,970,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,606,907 Franc (€5,483) in Helsinki.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)