Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.846 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 13% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 845,797 Franc (元10,087) in Hefei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 751,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (about 1 hour ago)