Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 88.376 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 18% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 459,690 Franc (元5,202) in Hefei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (about 1 hour ago)