Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 533.330 XOF / CUC *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,281,258 Franc (4,277 CUC) in Havana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 2 hours ago)