Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 619.770 XOF / CUC *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,608,441 Franc (2,595 CUC) in Havana.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)