Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 551.000 XOF / CUC *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,930,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,383,770 Franc (4,326 CUC) in Havana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)