Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.126 XOF / SOS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 122% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 21,703,245 Franc (19,268,843 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)