Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.989 XOF / SOS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 97% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 25,251,557 Franc (25,526,529 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,800,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)