Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.074 XOF / SOS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 111% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 27,438,346 Franc (25,538,157 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $505 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)