Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.944 XOF / SOS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 89% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 22,478,003 Franc (23,812,337 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,900,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $11 (42 minutes ago)