Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 558.260 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,660,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,188,118 Franc ($3,920) in Harare.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Exeter costs £1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 6,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (29 minutes ago)