Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 529.110 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,880,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,524,658 Franc ($2,882) in Harare.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (6 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)