Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 569.780 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,950,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,437,236 Franc ($4,278) in Harare.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)