Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.537 XOF / ETB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 153,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 145,236 Franc (5,687 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (38 minutes ago)