Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.655 XOF / ETB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,384 Franc (86 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)