Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.377 XOF / ETB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 6% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 129,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 121,655 Franc (5,691 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150,635 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)